Park Bottom Breakfast
Here you can enjoy a leisurely breakfast whilst watching the birds and animals in the garden having their breakfasts. Regular visitors to the garden include Nuthatches, Greater Spotted Woodpeckers, Coal & Blue Tits and Pheasants plus field voles, rabbits & hedgehogs.
Park Bottom Packed Lunches
We will be happy to provide a delicious packed lunch for you, if this is ordered the evening before. The price is £7 per person and comprises:
- Large homemade bread roll filled with a choice of filling
- Packet of crisps
- Piece of fruit
- Chocolate biscuit
- Homemade biscuit or cake
- Carton of juice
- Your flask filled with tea or coffee
- Selection of cereals
- Orange juice
- Fresh fruit salad
- Cooked breakfast – Jackson’s of Cracoe sausage and bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, home-made potato rosti, and home-made beans in a tomato sauce with your choice of egg
- Vegetarian breakfast – home-made vegetarian sausage (potato & leek with cheese), mushrooms, tomatoes, home-made potato rosti and home-made beans in a tomato sauce with your choice of egg
- Toasted home-made bagel with smoked salmon & scrambled eggs
- Home-made thick pancake with bacon & scrambled eggs
- Home-made thick pancake with fresh fruit & maple syrup
Served with toast made from home-made bread with a choice of home-made marmalade, Marmite and home-made jam
We are committed to making many home-made dishes with locally sourced ingredients and we will try to accommodate alternatives to the choices within the menu if we have sufficient notice.
Your breakfast will be freshly cooked for you. To help us with planning and preparation, we ask you to order your breakfast the previous evening. This helps reduce your waiting time and prevents food wastage.